OT: What should I make for dinner tonight?

NewBAM

• Members

Bare in mind that I live in a college dorm room and have no money currently. I have the following items at my disposal:

Strawberry Pop Tarts

Cheetos Puffs

Salerno Butter Cookies

Ritz Crackers

Stale White Bread

A can of Pringles (original)

Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal

Maple Sugar Oatmeal

Cornflakes

Lucky Charms

Honey Nut Cheerios

Mini Wheats

Peanut Butter

Strawberry Jelly

Two variations of Goldfish Crackers

Tostidos tortilla chips

Canned Chicken Soup that smells gross

Yogurt

An Orange

A Banana

Whoever can come up with the best tasting creation will win a prize, and will be sent a piece of the masterpiece. The only mode of cooking food is a either with my heater or with a zippo I can steal from the guy next door. :wave:

• Members
Bare in mind that I live in a college dorm room and have no money currently. I have the following items at my disposal:

Strawberry Pop Tarts

Cheetos Puffs

Salerno Butter Cookies

Ritz Crackers

Stale White Bread

Maple Sugar Oatmeal

Cornflakes

Lucky Charms

Honey Nut Cheerios

Mini Wheats

Peanut Butter

Strawberry Jelly

Tostidos tortilla chips

Yogurt

An Orange

A Banana

Whoever can come up with the best tasting creation will win a prize, and will be sent a piece of the masterpiece. The only mode of cooking food is a either with my heater or with a zippo I can steal from the guy next door.
:wave:

Dude, do you have butter? If so have what we had tonight; grilled pb & j with fruit salad for a side. Make a pb & j, then cook it like a grilled cheese sandwich. For the fruit salad just slice up the bananna, and segment the orange; then cut the orange segments in half and add a bit of yogurt. Voila.

My son was in heaven. :thu: Though I must say I added apple, blue-berries, strawberries, and grapes to the orange and bananna in the fruit salad. :love:

• Members

Strawberry Pop Tarts

Cheetos Puffs

Salerno Butter Cookies

Ritz Crackers

Stale White Bread

Maple Sugar Oatmeal

Cornflakes

Lucky Charms

Honey Nut Cheerios

Mini Wheats

Peanut Butter

Strawberry Jelly

Tostidos tortilla chips

Yogurt

An Orange

A Banana

Whoever can come up with the best tasting creation will win a prize, and will be sent a piece of the masterpiece. The only mode of cooking food is a either with my heater or with a zippo I can steal from the guy next door.
:wave:

Dude, do you have butter? If so have what we had tonight; grilled pb & j with fruit salad for a side. Make a pb & j, then cook it like a grilled cheese sandwich. For the fruit salad just slice up the bananna, and segment the orange; then cut the orange segments in half and add a bit of yogurt. Voila.

My son was in heaven. :thu: Though I must say I added apple, blue-berries, strawberries, and grapes to the orange and bananna in the fruit salad. :love:

Archived