HBE Psilocybe "review".

Zlandicar

• Members

I keep shift1 left and shift2 right, regen maxed, speed at around 3:00.

It sounds AWESOME no matter where you put it. I tried it before dirt and wah, between, after... I couldn't make it disappear or sound bad.
:)

lately i've been using mine with both switches right, regen all the way up, and speed 9:00. Perfect for transitions and Incubus style verses

• Members

I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine but I'm loving it as well. Where do you guys prefer the shift1 and shift2 toggles? Both of mine stay to the right most of the time. Oh and I love the green enclosure by the way.

Shift 1 left and Shift 2 to the right, Regen around 3/4 of the way and Speed about half.

I wish the green was more, sparkly.

• Members

I'll get to try one out in a tour box - really psyched, haven't played a good phaser in awhile...

erksin, wanna borrow mine? its siting in a box right now, i'm moving so none of my gear is really getting used. if so, PM me and we'll work something out.

i am thinking about doing a PDX HCFX BBQ this summer maybe, i'll wait a few more months and see if anyone is into it...

• Members

erksin, wanna borrow mine? its siting in a box right now, i'm moving so none of my gear is really getting used. if so, PM me and we'll work something out.

i am thinking about doing a PDX HCFX BBQ this summer maybe, i'll wait a few more months and see if anyone is into it...

Thanks for the offer man - lemme see how far out I am on the tour and I'll get back to you.

We DEFINITELY need to do some sort of HCFXPDXBBQ - I'd be glad to help organize when the time comes!

:thu:

• Members

Thanks for the offer man - lemme see how far out I am on the tour and I'll get back to you.

We DEFINITELY need to do some sort of HCFXPDXBBQ - I'd be glad to help organize when the time comes!

:thu:

Will there be an OMGWTFBBQ pit?

• Members

sweet... i talked to nic about it already, he's in... there's quite a few of us, so it could be fun. i am willing to bet i'll be the only vegitarian who also has years of professional cooking experience. the guy who hates the carcass gets to man the BBQ!

I PM'd with him earlier this year about getting together for a jam sometime soon - maybe in a couple weeks. You should get in...

Archived