new vid, "Cletus"

• Members
:cool:

is your control plate wired switch, tone, volume...or switch, volume, tone?
:confused:

you know, whether it's from his pedal demos, or his freaking control switch plate, it's amazing how much of an influence Fatback has had on the people of this forum :D

• Members
:cool:

is your control plate wired switch, tone, volume...or switch, volume, tone?
:confused:

Switch , volume, and then tone.

Some of those tone swells I do can almost sound like volume swells. Did you try disconnecting the neck pickup from the tone circuit?

• Members

you know, whether it's from his pedal demos, or his freaking control switch plate, it's amazing how much of an influence Fatback has had on the people of this forum
:D

But I'm just the messenger, (don't shoot ;) ), passing along other folks ideas. Bill Kirchen is the first guy I remember seeing that does the same controls flip on his Tele. Great player too!

• Members
But I'm just the messenger, (don't shoot
;)
), passing along other folks ideas. Bill Kirchen is the first guy I remember seeing that does the same controls flip on his Tele. Great player too!

blahblahblah i'm reversing the plate on my project tele just because i saw you do swells on your vids. I'm going to have it switch-tone-volume since i dont do tone swells that often.:wave:

• Members

I'm a huge fan of your Get Smart theme. I've watched it a few times.

I love the one in the tunnel, it's just got a great vibe to it. And my favorite is STILL "Ebow Attack!", no matter how many times you try to play it off as a goof.

• Members
you know, whether it's from his pedal demos, or his freaking control switch plate, it's amazing how much of an influence Fatback has had on the people of this forum

I just noticed he had them switched up.....midrange got me thinking about it first.

• Members

Switch , volume, and then tone.

Some of those tone swells I do can almost sound like volume swells. Did you try disconnecting the neck pickup from the tone circuit?

not yet.....I probably won't try it until I get my twang king in....the current pickup is just ass.

• Members
Did anyone see the Simpsons last night? Cletus was in full effect!

"Hamburger, hamburger, hamburger, hamburger. Looks good."

-Cletus pretending to be able read a contract

Great episode! Cletus dressed up as a pimp + ordering a gold-covered dog = formula for success :cool:

• Members

Great video, entertaining as always!

Did you try disconnecting the neck pickup from the tone circuit?

I like the thinking behind that, independent bridge tone control. Any other advantages or side effects involved?

Archived