Holy Grail Rehousing

BTBAM

• Members

But why?
:confused:

Same question for digitalman.

1) because it is smaller

2) because it can look however you want

3) its a very simple modification process for someone (like me) who wants to start getting into messing around with pedals and the parts and whatnot.

• Members

When my Holy Grail died (my fault) I put a 1 Meg pot in it and made it into a "passive volume box?", one position is true bypass the second one goes thru the potentiometer...you can put it in the loop of say a HRD and run the clean channel wide open if you want, I would post a photo...but I did it to a Holy Grail enclosure...it looks like a Holy Grail.

• Members

When my Holy Grail died (my fault) I put a 1 Meg pot in it and made it into a "passive volume box?", one position is true bypass the second one goes thru the potentiometer...you can put it in the loop of say a HRD and run the clean channel wide open if you want, I would post a photo...but I did it to a Holy Grail enclosure...it looks like a Holy Grail.

How did you kill your Holy Grail? :cry:

• Members

Unplugged the power supply from it while in use, it made this digital death wheeze then quit
:cry:

So how should I go about avoiding this?

Stomp the effect off, turn off the power for the adaptor then remove the pwer supply from the pedal?

Archived