Eventide users???

Zachman

• Members

Those things look WAY cool (pedals).

In the studio what did you use? On Vocs, Guitars,Drums?

IIRC we mostly used the H-3000's pitch algorithms as thickeners for Drums, Guitars, and Vocals. It really works well for just about anything that needs fatting up.

• Members
IIRC we mostly used the H-3000's pitch algorithms as thickeners for Drums, Guitars, and Vocals. It really works well for just about anything that needs fatting up.

Awesome! I know that Tommy Aldridge used to have one for his touring drum setup for live and he definately used one in the studio too, with Senheisser 421's on his toms.

RAWK ON!!! :thu:

• Members

I was an Eventide user last night. I was at a friends studio and we ran my Les Paul through his Eclipse - incredible! I've got a lot of trippy effects, but this was in a whole other league. He was switching settings and tweaking it while I was playing and I couldn't believe the sounds that were coming out - from psychedelic to other-worldly. Definitely got me interested in getting one.

• Members

in the guitar rig matey...!

rack.jpg

mesa 20/20

triaxis

g-force

eclipse

D2

looperlative

behringer mixer

mpx-1

repeater

novation remote on top

korg kaoss kp-2

into 2 marshall 1x12's

on the floor...

yamaha midi footpedal

nobels midi footpedal

some latching switches and cc pedals

ts-9

big muff

behringer phaser (soon to be nano)

boss v-wah

stutter/looper box

blah blah - see site for full list

you can hear some sound samples of the eclipse on my website (on the Looping page)

• Members
in the guitar rig matey...!

rack.jpg

mesa 20/20

triaxis

g-force

eclipse

D2

looperlative

behringer mixer

mpx-1

repeater

novation remote on top

korg kaoss kp-2

into 2 marshall 1x12's

on the floor...

yamaha midi footpedal

nobels midi footpedal

some latching switches and cc pedals

ts-9

big muff

behringer phaser (soon to be nano)

boss v-wah

stutter/looper box

blah blah - see site for full list

you can hear some sound samples of the eclipse on my website (on the Looping page)

Nice setup! Do you have any clips of your setup, or are they your mp3's on Eventide's eclipse page?

I love these things. I have the H8000FW as a key piece of equipment in my guitar rig, and am very pleased that the quality of the tones are available for us. :thu:

• Members

check out the clips of the album on my site to hear the rig in full

the eclipse clips on the eventide page are mine and are just presets of the eclipse (obviously) - same clips on my site

the 8000 is a beast! you tried it in surround?

:eek:

• Members

check out the clips of the
album on my site to hear the rig in full

the eclipse clips on the eventide page are mine and are just presets of the eclipse (obviously) - same clips on my site

the 8000 is a beast! you tried it in surround?

VERY Nice job on the clips!!! I LOVE what you did with the Allan Chorus 2 preset! ALL your clips were GREAT, but te Allan 2 preset was perfect. Were you using the triaxis for that?

I too, am using the Eventide in a guitar rig W/D/W, and haven't done the surround thing... I have a few studios here in Hawaii that will be renting it from me and possibly using that feature though.

see www.zachpetersen.com for my rig setup, if interested

• Members
VERY Nice job on the clips!!! I LOVE what you did with the Allan Chorus 2 preset! ALL your clips were GREAT, but te Allan 2 preset was perfect. Were you using the triaxis for that?

I too, am using the Eventide in a guitar rig W/D/W, and haven't done the surround thing... I have a few studios here in Hawaii that will be renting it from me and possibly using that feature though.

see
www.zachpetersen.com
for my rig setup, if interested

i used the triaxis set to a clean sound for all the eclipse clips

i used the UD-Stomp settings manual (i used to own one) and duplicated the settings in the eclipse for the AH2 sound...it's lovely, isn't it!

that's one big rig - i have enough trouble lugging around 10u...how the hell do you get that thing up the stairs??

• Members
i used the triaxis set to a clean sound for all the eclipse clips

i used the UD-Stomp settings manual (i used to own one) and duplicated the settings in the eclipse for the AH2 sound...it's lovely, isn't it!

that's one big rig - i have enough trouble lugging around 10u...how the hell do you get that thing up the stairs??

Yes, the Allan chorus 2 settings are GORGEOUS!!! If you feel like sharing I wouldn't be opposed, to knowing those settings. ;)

Mostly me and my kid, move the big rig when it needs to go to the studio or live gigs (rare) usually I use a smaller setup for most live shows. I also house the power amp in a seperate rack, because we definately couldn't move it up stairs, with the boogie 395 in the rack too.

• Members

A little shocking I know. I was just using it for the vibe and a little bit of the fuzzfoot, and never used the octave. I bought a deja vibe and love it, so as much as I loved the captain coconut, I will probably be putting it on ebay soon.

Archived