Happy Earth Day!!

amaleelake

• Members

Anyone doing anything positive or celebratory for Earth Day?

I am going to a festival. There is going to be a lot of live music along with ecological discussions so it should be good :)

I hope that more people are interested in Earth Day than 420 :freak:

Well, anyway.....do something good for the Earth today and try to make it a daily practice please :thu:

• Members
Anyone doing anything positive or celebratory for Earth Day?

I am going to a festival. There is going to be a lot of live music along with ecological discussions so it should be good
:)

....this reminds me a lot of the Hippie episode from South Park.

• Members
I'm gonna go on about what the hell is Earth Day????

I think i heard about it once, only because the google Earth Day logo one year.

Apart from that. WTF?

Well, really, everyday should be a day to be conscious about our impact on the Earth. But Earth Day is just a designated day to communally help each other to become more aware of how we can integrate more sustainable practices into our lives.

If you don't want to take care of the planet that you live on - then you should leave :wave:

• Members

i am going to:

1 dig a small hole in my back yard

2 pour an entire bottle of lube in the hole

3 let the earth loving begin

4 then i will smack the ground and say "oh yeah, take that bitch!"

5 my neighbors will call the cops.

Just don't eat any meat while you're at it.

• Members
Well, really, everyday should be a day to be conscious about our impact on the Earth. But Earth Day is just a designated day to communally help each other to become more aware of how we can integrate more sustainable practices into our lives.

If you don't want to take care of the planet that you live on - then you should leave
:wave:

:thu:

• Members

I consider myself more conscious than the average American, but that doesnt say a whole lot. Sometimes this country disgusts me. If we werent so damn spoiled, I would move somewhere else (so save the "America rulez-get out" comments).

I think Earth Day is a great idea. The only problem is, its like Christmas. 90% of the people that partake only practice for one day of the year.

• Members

You're all {censored}ing liberal scumbags, Al Gore doesn't do jack {censored}, and he has a big energy bill, so why should I do anything?

Humans can't change the earth's climate anyway, think about it, the earth is much bigger than a human. :rolleyes:

To add to the already overwhelming proof that we shouldn't have to worry about the earth and our pollution, is that many huge corporations put out tons of pollutants and don't do much to stop them, now, seriously, if pollution was really that bad, I'm sure the companies would try to do something about this so-called , "pollution".

Liberals, the whole bunch of you, the law of man mentions nothing about caring for the earth, and you are all ignorant. :mad:

• Members
You're all {censored}ing liberal scumbags, Al Gore doesn't do jack {censored}, and he has a big energy bill, so why should I do anything?

Humans can't change the earth's climate anyway, think about it, the earth is much bigger than a human.
:rolleyes:

To add to the already overwhelming proof that we shouldn't have to worry about the earth and our pollution, is that many huge corporations put out tons of pollutants and don't do much to stop them, now, seriously, if pollution was really that bad, I'm sure the companies would try to do something about this so-called , "pollution".

Liberals, the whole bunch of you, the law of man mentions nothing about caring for the earth, and you are all ignorant.
:mad:

You are an absolute {censored}wit.

• Members

You are an absolute {censored}wit.

Don't {censored} with the law of man.

Oops I just realized this is effects, I thought it was guitar jam, I really don't believe anything I said in the last post, I was parodying our {censored}ty ex-mod (he abused his power so much he was actually fired) who now roams as a permanent senior member and writes things like that, and actually believes them.

Archived