The octron has landed

• Members

i just got my foxrox octron in the mail and i'm having so much fun with this thing right now. the octave down tracks really well and when you mix the two together it's just awesome. i added in some modulated delay and some reverb and i feel like i should be down in the catacombs banging out organ tunes with half of a mask on my face. it's kind of creepy sounding and i like that.

• Members

Does it track well with the bridge pickup?

i haven't it tried it much with the bridge pickup. it tracks really well with the neck pickup on my tele. i'll get back to you when i get a chance to play with it some more.

• Members
Have you begun tweaking the internal trimmers/switch yet?
:wave:

i haven't touched them yet. i bought it used and i like how it sounds right off the bat. i've seen the videos foxrox did to explain how to tweak them and i'm sure i'll get around to it soon. that's a pretty cool service for them to provide.

• Members
i haven't touched them yet. i bought it used and i like how it sounds right off the bat. i've seen the videos foxrox did to explain how to tweak them and i'm sure i'll get around to it soon. that's a pretty cool service for them to provide.

FYI I never touched the insides of this pedal so whatever it's set at is exactly how Dave Fox set it before he sent it to me. :cool:

Tomorrow night - me and my Octron II will rule the universe as we know it. :eek:

Enjoy Brother - pleasure doing business with you again! :wave:

Archived