Behringer Pedals??

fuzzball

• Members

Lets be honest and discuss them.

I tried out the tu100 and it actualy is pretty good. Here is my opinion: First dont put the treble past 2 oclock it will get noisy. Second the battery access sucks bad (you have to remove the switch plate). Otherwise the pedal actualy works very well. The pedal can add some nice low end and additional gain to pump up your levels and get thoes solos to cut through the rest of the band. For about $20 it is a pretty good deal.

I will post a short review on one of the acoustic pedals soon.

• Members

i'm quoting a previous post of mine from an earlier thread.

i'm kind of excited to get my hands on some of these. i do own the Guitar modeler/DI Sansamp clone and it's been great for recording on my 8 track. i'm on a budget when it comes to gear, though i do own a few boutique boxes.

• Members

I've got the following behringers:

delay: absolute crap, makes an aweful hum (that my boss ns2 can't reduce), and the LED never worked (just flashes constantly whether on or off). Delay sound is reasonable. Replaced it with a boss dd3, miles better.

Eq: good sound quality/quiet as long as you use it in the effects loop, noisy as hell in the input. I think the stomp switch is on its way out tho after a year (not even been gigged). Would probably buy this one again.

Chorus: ok sound quality for the price, seems to go from 0-flange without much in between, replacing with a boss ce-5

• Members

I have the acoustic pedal /DI unit and so far it works well. It helps shape the tone and it is not noisy. The knobs need something to help identify the settings (just us a little bit of paint). The unit seems built well. The major drawback is that it eats batteries fast (this does not bother me since I use rechargeable batteries anyway).

• Members

Ive got the poopie DD on the way. Ive got a Phase Shifter coming also.

Im thinking about picking up a reverb. Something to get some more feedback.

Anyone try the Reverb?

the reverb has surprised me, i have to say. it feels pretty cheap, but its got some really good sounds in it. definately worth the 20 bucks i paid.

Archived