Small effects pedals like Guyatone Micro Series?

• Members

Just get the Guyatone's, none smaller, none better. I'm building a whole board of them, I have the tuner, flanger, chorus, fuzz, compresser, tremolo, delay, and couple of distortion's. They all sound great. The only one I ever got rid of was the noise suppresser, did not do a good job so I fired it.

• Members
Just get the Guyatone's, none smaller, none better. I'm building a whole board of them, I have the tuner, flanger, chorus, fuzz, compresser, tremolo, delay, and couple of distortion's. They all sound great. The only one I ever got rid of was the noise suppresser, did not do a good job so I fired it.

Cool, howz the MD3? Is that the delay you use?? I just got that off of the bay...reviews were nice, but I haven't had the chance to jam on it yet. I was looking for something that could cop my Echoplex when I wasn't using it...and I have recently made the realization that analog delays aren't that different, compared to digitals... :eek:

• Members

My slow volume is not noisy at all, it's not a pedal you would use often but it sure is fun. The micro delay flatout rocks, amazing they could put such a great delay into such a small space. I never got to play with an echoplex so I can't give an opinion, but it beats up my Boss DD-3.

• Members
Since more and more people use loopers/switching systems nowadays, I wonder if eliminating the on/off switches of the pedals would save us some space.
:D

yeh, but then the loopers would have to have more switches, which would in turn make them larger. basically, we'd have teeny-tiny pedals and giant {censored}ing switch boxes...:D

Archived