What's the longest it's ever taken you to send/receive a package via Priority Mail?

• Members

It's been two weeks and the package I sent from CA to NY still hasn't arrived. And I come to find out that they only scan the package when it's delivered, not when you leave it at the post office. The delivery confirmation is absolute useless garbage :mad:.

• Members

2 weeks is way too long.

I sent a pedal from NY to CA once and after a week I told the guy in CA to check at his post office. The box was there.

If the local mailman is lazy he won't record an attempted delivery and the package will just sit in the post office for a while before being returned.

• Members

A couple of months ago it took a package I sent 3.5 weeks from SC to TX. I had already given up on it and thought it had been lost.

Hopefully this package turns up as well. I sent it out priority too. Once I sent a package via airmail to France. It got stuck in customs then I don't know where it went. It arrived back at my door 2 and a half months later beaten and battered but fortunately I packed the pedal well so it came out unscathed.

Archived