business outside ebay...

paganifuzz

• Members

hi there...

I am in the middle of negotiation on a used second hand I found on ebay, the auction has ended with no bids and I contacted the seller to see if he is still interested in selling it.

Thing is I am a bit worried on how to guarantee I will get the software to work because we have to go through the license trasferring bit! Software is Ableton Live btw.

How can I back myself up on this deal, would it be good idea to make the deal in person and try to install and register ableton on my laptop right on spot.

Also how can I guarantuee I can reverse a charge in case the program wont work?

thanks guy!

I am a bit too skint to take financial risk right now.

The guy seems to be genuine although has only been ebay member for 6 months and just bought a few minor things (has feedback of 6+, 1 negative)

:thu:

• Members

Steer clear.

Seriously, just leave it...

he might be genuine, but is it worth the risk? most scammers will buy a few cheap things to get some + feedback. If they have no feedback as a seller I would be very cautious. probably not worth the risk.

• Members

Once you break the seal on software it is yours, no come backs at all.
I would only purchase software from someone I trusted 100%, just not worth the risk.

Paganifuzz, PM me if you want Ableton 6 new from a dealer at a good price, and I will help you out.

Archived