What's in the mail?

johnrambo

• Members

nothing exiting at the moment although, I'm bidding on a couple of pedals on ebay, I was watching an MXR delay, them my mate came round last night 10 mins before it ended..totally distracted me and I ended up forgetting to bid on it....it went for

• Members

I just got my DL-4 OUT of the Mail.

{censored}. Bittersweet week. Classic 30 is getting shipped out today. I will miss it, but its just not practical for an apartment in my opinion.

BUT - the funds from that payed for this

If I had the $$, it would be a Gibby. But I dont, so this is going to hang from my shoulder. The only thing Im worried about is the weight. 10 lbs. :eek:

http://www.rondomusic.net/product1147.html

al3100natspalted1.jpg

al3100natspalted5.jpg

And by the end of the week (as long as the Schecter sells) Ill be placing my order for a new amp. Most likely a Vox AD50VT.

• Members

Melx- you didn't want that delay anyways. You're supposed to be saving up for the SMM w/ Hazaraaaaaaiiiii!!!!

I'm waiting for
to arrive.

LOL, actually i'm supposed to be saving for a new amp but I keep buying pedals instead:rolleyes:

• Members

The Agile is already on its way.

The 2000 series arent as loaded (using this term lightly) as the 3100. Ill be upgrading pickups in the near future. So look for some more "I dont know how to make a decision on my own because IM a sissy momma's boy" threads. LOL.

According to fedex.com Ill be getting it Thursday. ITS XMAS AGAIN!

• Members
I just got my DL-4 OUT of the Mail.

{censored}. Bittersweet week. Classic 30 is getting shipped out today. I will miss it, but its just not practical for an apartment in my opinion.

BUT - the funds from that payed for this

If I had the $$, it would be a Gibby. But I dont, so this is going to hang from my shoulder. The only thing Im worried about is the weight. 10 lbs.
:eek:

http://www.rondomusic.net/product1147.html

al3100natspalted1.jpg
al3100natspalted5.jpg

And by the end of the week (as long as the Schecter sells) Ill be placing my order for a new amp. Most likely a Vox AD50VT.

I was gonna get one of those agiles, the wierd blue one with a jazzmaster trem, but they want more to ship it than the guitar cost :cry:

• Members
:eek:
nice. i haven't seen that color before. you won't be disappointed.

I've been hanging around here since march, so that's when my od addiction started...but this is my first fuzz pedal. I never was a fuzz guy, but the past month or so I've really been wanting to try it out. Can't wait. I heard the Huckleberry would be a good first fuzz, so when I saw this one used, I snatched it up. Plus I dig the rare color.

• Members

first fuzz, last fuzz, whatever...anytime is a good time for the huck.

haha, yeah that's true...I meant brad was steering me away from the Ultra-Lord and more towards a huck. I was considering a Fuzz Factory but decided not to for this reason as well.

Archived