New Behringer Pedals

• Members

Blogspam on HCFX now?

A lot of stores have the Beh pedals as "backordered" or "special order" which means that Beh have given the stores the specs on the pedals but they havent actually released them to stores yet... it's basically a glorified pre-order...

• Members

has that dmm copy come out yet? the time machine or whatever it was called.

I've not seen one for sale yet, also did you see those MXR style compressor, noise gate and phaser that behringer had as 'coming soon' ?

• Members

yeah, loads of random {censored}, most of which weren't even pedals:rolleyes:

I click on the hyperlink for the studica site.....when I try to click on the headline in the link, my pop-up blocker goes into action.....

"It's a store called Studica.com. Just search for the Behringer pedal you're interested in, and there's a chance you'll find it, and be able to place an order for it."

well good luck on the wait....hopefully they will release some of these soon and furthur drive down the cost of the early cheapo models.

I saw a Behringer ultra flanger on ebay for 16 bucks free shipping, I almost sprung for it, but I had my hash browns flanger on the way.....stil.......

• Members

I've not seen one for sale yet, also did you see those MXR style compressor, noise gate and phaser that behringer had as 'coming soon' ?

yes it looks like mxr is now a target for them to rip off as well. i see a dynacomp and a phase 90 clone in different housings.

• Members

yes it looks like mxr is now a target for them to rip off as well. i see a dynacomp and a phase 90 clone in different housings.

yeah, pick two of the most well known mxr pedals.... I bet they do a 'micro amp' thing after that. Apparently they are TB also.

• Members

yeah, pick two of the most well known mxr pedals.... I bet they do a 'micro amp' thing after that. Apparently they are TB also.

They say true bypass, but it's not true. At least it wasn't for the vintage phaser. Who knows though, could be an improvement, it'd be hard to get a worse bypass then the mxrs.

• Members

They say true bypass, but it's not true. At least it wasn't for the vintage phaser. Who knows though, could be an improvement, it'd be hard to get a worse bypass then the mxrs.

I know that the VP-1 isn't true bypass but the bypass on mine is VERY transparent. Overall I am impressed with Behringer's newer stompboxes, ripoffs though they are.

• Members

"....how can they say it is when it isn't? or does "true hard-wire bypass" mean something different from 'true bypass'?

its a vague, meaningless term.

many, many brands have billed pedals this way, with more doing it daily.

there was a thread here not long ago where the consensus seemed to say that if a pedal sounds TB to any random forumite, it can then be said that said pedal is TB.

interesting read.

• Members

its a vague, meaningless term.

many, many brands have billed pedals this way, with more doing it daily.

there was a thread here not long ago where the consensus seemed to say that if a pedal
sounds
TB to any random forumite, it can then be said that said pedal
is
TB.

Thanks for that, very interesting.....cheers:thu:

• Members

"

(the phaze90 ripoff) which even has the EVH script switch!!! "changes the phasing character from modern to vintage."

Wow really? hmm. Am I to assume that it will be in a crappy plastic enclosure?

I actually like some of behringer stuff. I have a V-amp pro that is pretty nice for the price I paid.

• Members

Wow really? hmm. Am I to assume that it will be in a crappy plastic enclosure?

I actually like some of behringer stuff. I have a V-amp pro that is pretty nice for the price I paid.

mmm. i'm not sure...have you not seen it?

might be aluminium, might be plastic. it's just a drawing at the moment!!!!

http://www.behringer.com/PH9/index.cfm?lang=eng

Archived