stupidest band ever..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is Fall Out Boy live, the TV audio was mixed terribly but it brings the bass right up in the mix and you can hear how he plays...

Quite interesting.

and listen in about 4:20 for the start of the second song which a highlight...

I think I enjoyed the "Complete" vids more. FOB is pure trash. And that is NOT my opinion. Its fact.

• Members

man.............I find it hard to believe that at 31 I'm considered old but when I hear music like that and see how kids dress these days. Just makes me want to go on a pessimistic rant. So much of this oddball alternative music that kids listen to these days really lacks heart. They don't even have showmanship.

• Members
GWAR

redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2

They look like a D&D game that's gone horribly wrong.

Yeah, the look is not exactly something I'd personally go for, but GWAR and their "we're aliens from outer space currently living in Antartica and we're out to conquer the human race schtick" set them apart from all the metal bands from the late eighties/early nineties, and though the album sales are most likely practially nil, the live shows are, AFAIK, always sold out, which means they've made a good living out of mediocre metal music, and on the strength of the "D&D game gone horribly wrong" gimmick, they've survived the metal purge of the mid nineties.

Somehow, I don't think that's dumb.

c

• Members

This is Fall Out Boy live, the TV audio was mixed terribly but it brings the bass right up in the mix and you can hear how he plays...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4DEdEBqic

Quite interesting.

and listen in about 4:20 for the start of the second song which a highlight...

the way he actually PLAYS the bass just screams what the {censored} am i doing.

those up/down strokes=:freak:

god, im at the "vocal solo" thing, i hate my life.

edit: made it to the second song...oh god...

• Members

Yeah. Ben, I lost brain cells after about 18 seconds of that video. I just dont understand how some people like this new crap thats all over the radio and 14 year old girls' iPods.

MrsPeteWentz666 (1 month ago) Marked as spam

i think the sounds fine.... I love Pete!!! hes just so hott and ahhhh i love him!!! oh ya i also love Andy!

and Pete isnt a terrible bass player!! he did just fine!

no end in sight.

Archived