stupidest band ever..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hahahaha.....oh snap, that video is flat out painful. I think I'm going to email it to people and see if I can't scar a few people for life with that:D. But what's really bad, is that the singer is now branching out and doing a lot of background vocals for generic R&B songs and whatnot...there's some kind of cover of that "We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time" song from the 80s with him kackling in the background. It's truly hideous, and it's all over the radio.

• Members

the darkness was cool because they were stoopid on purpose and did it so overboard that it was by default, cool.

Now if they actually took themselves seriously, then OK yeah. Did you ever see theyre videos?

Dood, they were just so glam 80's silly that it WAS cool.

They took everything that made 80's glam metal stoopid and then purifed it then distilled it then drank it then pissed it out and drank it again and then became "The Darkness".

I'm not a fan, I found them quite entertaining though.

• Members

Creed... {censored}ing hate them. And Nickelback.

I can't speak to Nickleback, but isn't the singer from Creed an insufferable arrogant douchebag? Not to mentioned his dumbass drunken shennanigans. I have only seen him on TV a few times and that is the impression with which he leaves me.

• Members

This is Fall Out Boy live, the TV audio was mixed terribly but it brings the bass right up in the mix and you can hear how he plays...

Quite interesting.

and listen in about 4:20 for the start of the second song which a highlight...

God that was awful bass playing. I'll definitely site this video as a reference for anyone who thinks FOB is good.

• Members
the darkness was cool because they were stoopid on purpose and did it so overboard that it was by default, cool.

Now if they actually took themselves seriously, then OK yeah. Did you ever see theyre videos?

Dood, they were just so glam 80's silly that it WAS cool.

They took everything that made 80's glam metal stoopid and then purifed it then distilled it then drank it then pissed it out and drank it again and then became "The Darkness".

I'm not a fan, I found them quite entertaining though.

costumed-smiley-034.giflaughing-smiley-002.giflaughing-smiley-003.giflaughing-smiley-004.giflaughing-smiley-015.giflaughing-smiley-016.giflaughing-smiley-007.giflaughing-smiley-017.gifsmilie_auslachen.gif I'm just kidding. I'll have to say Avenged Sevenfold then sad-smiley-017.gif

• Members

Hoobastank

Nickelback

that one band that does that song "rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin"

Linkin Park

Limp Bizkit, can't belive they havent been mentioned,

a band i just really dont like is Guns 'n' Roses, if i could define the most annoying band ever, it would be Guns 'n' Roses, no offence to ally our GNR's fans, i just dont like them

• Members

As far as Metallica goes....Yes ,I believe they have become something of a joke as of late,but let us not forget all of the ass they kicked from Kill em' all to Justice for all,and parts of the black album.That is the way I wish to remember them.

• Members

Someone said Metallica, I disagree, I think they're quite intelligent, or at least they speak with a reasonable intelligence.

And surely Spinal Tap are the dumbest??

Also, ecstasy (the drug) makes people SERIOUSLY stupid after a while, and there are {censored}loads of "nu-rave" bands in the UK that do lots of it.

• Members

This is Fall Out Boy live, the TV audio was mixed terribly but it brings the bass right up in the mix and you can hear how he plays...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4DEdEBqic

Quite interesting.

and listen in about 4:20 for the start of the second song which a highlight...

:eek:

holy crap. do yourself a favor. put headphones on, and listen to the basslines.

TERRIBLE!!

ha ha ha.

Archived