Projecting movie clips, what is the easiest video only [no sound] way to do it?

hangwire

• Members

If I have video clips I want to project for a group of people... what machine woudl do this easily and not be expensive... I just need it to project the video onto a wall.

Are there business/office supply projectors that I should look for with an outside playing device, or do they make all in one "pop a CD-r in and select and play a clip" units?

• Members

Unfortunately there are no projectors that I know of that will do what your asking. Most projectors will have either, or all three of a VGA (15 pin connection), Composite, or BNC. If you have a DVD player you can hook it up to the projector through the composite in. Or use a M to M VGA cable from your desktop or laptop. You can rent projectors from A/V rental places, but they tend to be expensive. The A/V company I work for charges $225 a day for our cheaper 1300 lumen projectors. Also if you're planning on buying one make sure you get something that is 2500 lumens or higher, as anything lower and the image will degrade rapidly (get fuzzy) when you start to make the image bigger by moving the projector away from your projecting surface.

Archived