My entire rig in pictures

HMCMedic

• Members

This will be at our practice space, I have a ton of dirt out front, all my delay/modulation on another board going to the FX loop. My only band now rarely gigs out but when we do I will only be taking a couple OD's, DL4, and my tuner. Amp is an AC30CC halfstack, guitars are U.S. Fenders and an ESP. (ESP is my main guitar):blah::blah::blah:

100_5019.jpg

100_5015.jpg

100_5017.jpg

• Members

I Just got the Distortion Pro, still feeling it up a bit. It has more gain than the BOR. The Box O' Rock is much more "amp like" I guess.

I live in North Tacoma:)

The CE1 is heavy as hell, sucks tone.............sounds better than anything else in the world:)

• Members

I live in North Tacoma:)

The CE1 is heavy as hell, sucks tone.............sounds better than anything else in the world:)

I'm in Olympia.

Yeah thats what I hear from people about the CE-1. Its heavy because its housed in a nuclear proof casing and sounds great. I want one but I see they normally cost more than a monthly bill payment on my car.

• Members

Yeah, I can definitely dig that ESP. How much did it run you? I need a mahog/2 buckered guitar. And I don't like LPs.

I did a trade on it, it was going for close to $600. It has a Duncan JB in the bridge and a Duncan 59 in the neck. I have a buddy with a Les Paul that cost almost 3 times what the ESP sells for and he just started cussing the first time he played mine:thu:

Archived