Multi-effects needed....

80'sHairFan

• Members

i'm looking for recommendations for a multi-effects unit (korg,boss, pod,tonelabs,ect.) that i can use as a modeler for direct recording AND as a standard stompbox multi effects that would sound good thru my fender blues deluxe. i dont want it to have a pause when i switch between patches, so i dont know which models to ignore...

thanks!

eric

• Members

i'm looking for recommendations for a multi-effects unit (korg,boss, pod,tonelabs,ect.) that i can use as a modeler for direct recording AND as a standard stompbox multi effects that would sound good thru my fender blues deluxe. i dont want it to have a pause when i switch between patches, so i dont know which models to ignore...

thanks!

eric

I just bought a Digitech GSP-1101 about a week ago and I have to say, I'm mighty impressed with it so far...and I'm an analog snob. I'll be writing a detailed review of it soon.

• Members

I have a GNX4, the features are great (ex :looper, mps3 playback, drum machine to name a few), I use it everyday for practice and can't imagine what it was like without one. My only complaint is the high gain sounds, don't expect to use these tones for serious recording or gigging, they sound very digital IMO.

• Members

i need it mainly for 80's type high gain stuff. i want something that will keep me busy for 5 years or so. no live gigging, just love playing around at home recording and learning stuff that i grew up on.....i also enjoy fooling around with electronics stuff, so i enjoy tweaking and exploring effects and things...

i really need it to have everything so if i need it , its in there somewhere....i currently use a MT-2 thru my fender with a gibson attenuator and a pandora px-4 in the effects loop. not bad with the dimarzio chopper in my strat....not too much "bee's in a can" lol...i think the 250k pots help control the bee's...

thanks

Archived