What is CompCut on Full-Drive 2?

Pope on a Rope

• Members

Settings are:

Compression Cut

Flat Mids

Vintage

These are voicings for the clipping circuit. CompCut takes out the clipping altogether which in turn lowers the compression significantly. It basically turns the pedal into a clean boost when the overdrive knob is around 9:00.

If you happen to have a Mosfet edition, the Mosfet switch is inactive when in CompCut mode.

• Members

Settings are:

Compression Cut

Flat Mids

Vintage

These are voicings for the clipping circuit. CompCut takes out the clipping altogether which in turn lowers the compression significantly. It basically turns the pedal into a clean boost when the overdrive knob is around 9:00.

If you happen to have a Mosfet edition, the Mosfet switch is inactive when in CompCut mode.

Thanks for the info. I thought CompCut was the function of the switch and that F & M were two different settings.

I don't know what model I have. It has black knobs and the newer ones I saw in the store had white ones. I just noticed on the bottom there is a label with a handwritten signature dated 4/03, I assume that is the date of assembly or inspection by whoever signed it. The serial# is hand written too.

At first I didn't like this pedal too much when I got it then I spent a few days dicking with it and use it all the time now.

Archived