3rd Hand

TheHarakiriEnd

• Members

Speaking of rocker pedal size, whatever happened to that mini expression pedal Devi was making? Did he ever finish it? I would buy!

I wonder if one could make expression "pedals" that are triggered by your other limbs and the rest of your body. Like having strings attached to shoulders and legs and stuff. That's a real stupid idea :idea:

• Members

I would really like to be able to control some parameters on the fly while I'm playing. Like the repeats on my delay, the amount of reverb, or the speed of my chorus. I could see myself having to build a bigger board for the extra pedals. If only they were a little smaller and cheaper.

I agree completely. I'd love to be able to go from a normal delay to full on oscillation without having to stop playing and bend down to mess with my DE7. But, $80 and a huge expression pedal to do it?

Now, if it was under $50 and a small pedal, I'd be all over it.

• Members

I have one.

It's shorter than a Vox wah, but wider.

Unless you have the feet of a 14 year old (or are 5 ft. tall),

it couldn't be any shorter than the current size.

It's a little tricky to set up, but once you get it there it works pretty nicely.

I use it to control the feedback level of my analog delay.

It's more or less a copy of a rare EH pedal from the 70's.

The EH unit was a lot bigger.

• Members
This is an obnoxious design. I think I might try to build a better one that uses pots instead of mechanical controls. Of course, this entails modding the pedal to be controlled, but I don't mind that.

And still be 79 dollars?

:rolleyes:

Archived