OT: LSU is the best team in college football...

T Stre

• Members

a lot of upsets tonight.

yep. that florida vs. auburn game was a good one. those two always play each other pretty hard. this new trend of calling timeouts to ice kickers right at the snap is pissing me off. they need to make the coaches call them well before the snap so the kickers doesn't actually have to take the kick.

• Members

I love my LSU Tigers...but.....holy crap...they sucked today....what was it like 16 penalties or something? geez....Flynn hasn't impressed me much lately...i think they need to put perrilloux in more....i'm worried about them meeting Florida next week....Florida, coming off a loss is really gonna be out for a win also...LSU better put on their game face !

• Members

I love my LSU Tigers...but.....holy crap...they sucked today....what was it like 16 penalties or something? geez....Flynn hasn't impressed me much lately...i think they need to put perrilloux in more....i'm worried about them meeting Florida next week....Florida, coming off a loss is really gonna be out for a win also...LSU better put on their game face !

They will be. They just didn't show up this week. They expected to roll over Tulane and weren't ready. Kinda like how Florida wasn't ready for Auburn, they were just thinking about next week. Oh yeah, but LSU actually won.

LSU has one of the best defenses ever.

I agree with you about Flynn. I don't know if he's still getting over that ankle injury or what...I wanted to see more of Perrilloux.

• Members

yep. that florida vs. auburn game was a good one. those two always play each other pretty hard. this new trend of calling timeouts to ice kickers right at the snap is pissing me off. they need to make the coaches call them well before the snap so the kickers doesn't actually have to take the kick.

I know! I am pretty sure my neighbors heard me yell "haha {censored} you Urban Meyer!" after the Auburn kicker knocked it through again. That is such a gimmicky low ball thing to do.

And USC beating LSU... no way, the SEC is far and a away the best football conference in the nation while the PAC-10 is almost as over rated as the Big 10. Go ahead and bring your pretty spread offenses PAC-10, the SEC has linebackers that are faster that your recevers... so good luck!

But the upsets yesterday were nuts! I can't remember the last time OU and UT lost to Big 12 north schools in the same season... much less on the same day.

Archived