Stereo Loop Switcher

bmast160

• Members

I have two effects that have 1 input and 2 outputs. I want to run them both in stereo and im thinking the only way to do it is to use a dual stereo loop switcher so that i'd be able to switch, in stereo, between the two effects. Is there any other way to hook them up so i can run both in stereo? Does anyone know of a stereo dual loop switcher?

• Members

Run a line straight through both pedals to one amp, then with the two secondary outputs (on from each pedal) run them into a little mixer and then to your second amp.

You're not likely to get hold of a stereo dual loop switcher without spending a LOT of money.

• Members

thats a good idea. thanks!
i figure it would work fine if you use one at a time but wouldnt this happen tho if you used both effects at the same time...say the first one in line is a phaser and the second is chorus. the stereo output from the chorus would be working off the mono input which came from the phaser. the stereo output from the chorus would then be running into the mixer and mixing with more of the phase effect. so wouldnt the phase effect on the second amp be more than that on the first amp(the one with the straight line). its better than not being able to use them both tho and better than going broke :)

Archived