Curious - why is there not much mention of Jetter ODs?

ΨWindingΨ

• Members

A lot of people were a little bit hesitant to pay 229 for an overdrive (in my opinion, of course). I think more people at TGP have more experience with these.

Haven't heard of the newest one (black).

The Black is really something I am looking at. Macaroni has been testing it from TGP for a while now and says it is "A dimed Marshall in a box."

Brad has made some of the best ODs I have ever played. 229 isn't too bad considering how damn useful that OD is.

• Members

there's a lot on TGP about jetter pedals.. it's prob cause it's pretty pricey/we're too poor
:D

Totally worth the price. It is one OD each day I have been happy with. It doesn't seem to matter from day to day like some. For anyone tired of OD chasing I highly suggest it. 'Couse the new Black will be the trend setter from what I have been hearing from the testers. I do understand price, but I sold a Aqua Puss and got that plus a Nova and had some left over. :)

• Members

Totally worth the price. It is one OD each day I have been happy with. It doesn't seem to matter from day to day like some. For anyone tired of OD chasing I highly suggest it. 'Couse the new Black will be the trend setter from what I have been hearing from the testers. I do understand price, but I sold a Aqua Puss and got that plus a Nova and had some left over.
:)

hmmm sounds good

Archived