First PedalBoard Finished! Suggestions? (Pics)

Mr Edge

• Members

Ok, so here is my current pedalboard in all it's glory!

boardhh1.jpg

So I'm pretty happy with it at the moment, still have a few things on my list though, like a Boss RC20-XL, a Fuzz Factory, a new wah and maybe a Silver Kiss! Oh and Boss CS-2!

Any other suggestions on the board? Do you think the new additions will bring anything new? I know I lack modulation, but meh, I can get enough out of my DD-20, but I'd love to have stuff to mess around with! As I say, I'm happy enough at the minute, but I'm really GASing for a looper, so someone buy me one! NOW! ;)

• Members

That Sobbat sticks out, a rare and mysterious pedal among tried and true standbys. Looks like a nice setup, but you need some fuzz in there, unless that's a fuzz breaker (looks like it says drive). How do you like that power driver? That's one boss pedal you don't ever hear about.

• Members

The PW-2 is great! I like it anyway! It's got a nice range of distortion, and can be used as an overdrive too on the right setting. It also has some nice, slightly fuzzy sounds.

The Sobbat is a Drive Breaker yes, and it is a beast! Some extreme overdrives in there that sound huge! Haven't got the chance to tweak it as much as I'd like, but it's a great pedal!

Thing I don't really like is my wah, it's a standard Cry Baby, and it's ok, not too bad, but I feel like there's something I'm missing out on!

Archived