NEW Gear pics

hangwire

• Members

85nb0rd.jpg

pedals. I need to get the rat's nest of godlyke power connectors better routed before I re-zip tie the pedals down to the pegboard.

signal goes: akai g -drive > arion octave > ring dinger > arion tuner > danelectro backtalk reverse delay > ehx russian small stone > ehx russian big muff > digietch pds20/20 multiplay

the silver pedal at the top right is a behringer bass DI to give a better bass tone when playing through a roland keyboard amp

80o3s0i.jpg

amps

acoustic 137 1x15 combo

acoustic pratice amp

roland keyboard amp[ sitting on top of a bass pratice amp that I turned into a cheap 1x10" cab... if anyone wants it, PM me ]

+ yamaha sk20 synth/organ with pedals

72qlg6r.jpg

synth with effects to get it to arp/moog weirdness.

alesis ineko > dunlop classic fuzz > digitech pds20/20 multiplay modded for 16 seconds loop/delay

I only use the synth for effect laiden weird fills while playing guitar. I have an octave pedal in the mail to go before the fuzz.

6jp05q9.jpg

drum and percussion:

snare, floor tom, hit hat, boss digital crash dr. pad 1, zoom drum machin3 under floor tom, a washboard, and all my cables and mic stands in the corner.

I have a pretty neat to me alternative drum set for live playing when needed... don't have to tune a bass drum and the boss crash thing has some interesting controls to get weird cymbal effects if needed.

I like it, it does everything I wanted my gear to do sicne I started playing

• Members
Bless your heart, a fellow Ineko user.

I realy really want to trade mine in for the Akira, to use its MIDI capabilities and switch effects easily and be able to use expression pedals on the parameters.
:love:

ineko = :love:

I doubt I would get any more use out of an akira, the knobs are so fun to twist away, and I don't switch patches mid song.

• Members
I have that zoom drum machine in the last pic
:thu:

does the job for me... I have little 80s digi-drum loops that are really simple beats, and I use the bass drum patch with a trigger when I do live percussion...

drummers take themselves way to seriously, by the way... they always give me {censored} for my "kit"... but no audience member ever says that the drumming was ruining a song or too simple... so {censored} those glorified metronomes :thu:

Archived