I wish TGP worked

Keith SIO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn next week..glad im not buying or selling this weekend.

Update since this morning. For a while the facility that our server is in was totally down. I just checked and at least things are up again, but the discussion site is so slow that I have chosen to not open it yet. The problem is NOT with our server and is due to some sort of problem at the facility that affects all servers there. I'll turn the board back on once it is resolved, but I have a feeling that it won't happen this weekend. Thanks.........Brian (8:33 p.m. EST on 11/30/07)

• Members

Any selling has been slow anyhow. I've had a bunch of great pedals and an amp up for a week or more with no real interest, even at low prices.

Economy and Xmas seems to have slowed even gear heads.

I talked to a couple of well known amp builders that said they are back to doing repairs and mods to survive right now.

• Members

Update 12/1/07 2:04 a.m. I am posting part of the email I just received from our service provider. With any luck, we'll be up and running again tomorrow! "As you may be aware, we have been experiencing severe packet loss in our PHX-1 data center in Phoenix, where you have one or more servers. Regrettably, the situation continues to worsen despite round-the-clock efforts by our engineers as well as those from our providers. As a result, we are taking the steps to begin moving clients into our new state-of-the-art datacenter in Phoenix, located less than 5 miles from our PHX-1 data center. We will commence moving clients at 10:00 am Central time on Saturday, December 1."

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

IT'S CATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

Archived