Silent but deadly

• Members

Our band had a recent personnel change, so we've had a setback in the process of preparing a set for a possible July gig. But we seem to be recovering nicely and should still be on schedule to have the set ready by then.

• Members

Mainly I don't post because I wouldn't want to make you guys feel any worse about your stuff. I notice most of you have pretty low self esteem with a couple of exceptions. I don't want to push anyone into desperate acts or anything. It isn't safe.

thanks

Either your having a laugh, or your an arrogant ****

I think its good when someone in the community posts something really good - a chance to ask them about stuff - how did they do such and such, etc

I'm sure we all have alot of to learn...

• Members

hey guys!

I finally made something (something presentable, that is). Have a listen, won't you?

comments welcome.

I like the general idea but I think the drums are a little thin and the pianos sound like crap. Then again I don't have my monitors turned on and I am listening to it via laptop speakers. Just givin' some constructive criticism.

• Members

Either your having a laugh, or your an arrogant ****

I think its good when someone in the community posts something really good - a chance to ask them about stuff - how did they do such and such, etc

I'm sure we all have alot of to learn...

Sorry, thought it was pretty obvious;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I actually enjoy listening to others contributions even though I haven't recorded anything myself. I'm actually trying to get my SH-101 to sound more weird than the Billy Wa efforts in the weirdness thread so I might start there.

Archived