can silver kiss run on 18v?

Keith SIO

• Members

that is awesome

Do me a solid and explain why that's a good thing. I just got an OCD and that can run on 18v too. Something about more headroom or sumpin'. I haven't quite wrapped my head around how all this electricity stuff works:freak:

• Members

Do me a solid and explain why that's a good thing. I just got an OCD and that can run on 18v too. Something about more headroom or sumpin'. I haven't quite wrapped my head around how all this electricity stuff works:freak:

yea, I think it means it stays cleaner longer. In my case, I am just pumped because I am going to run 8 pedals and my DC brick only allows 7 9v pedals and 3 18v. That means I can run the SK on 18v without having 2 wall warts.

• Members

yea, I think it means it stays cleaner longer. In my case, I am just pumped because I am going to run 8 pedals and my DC brick only allows 7 9v pedals and 3 18v. That means I can run the SK on 18v without having 2 wall warts.

Ahh, I see. I'm thinking of getting the PP2+ eventually so it'll be cool to have the option to run the OCD either 9v or 18. Also, I'm getting the SMMH for x-mas and I'll be able to run that through the PP2+. Right now a OneSpot powers everything and I don't think you can put the SMMH on the chain so I'll have to bring the wart w/ me. Not a big deal, just one more thing to plug/unplug (I have a homemade board w/ the onespot plugged underneath and I'm not sure if the EHX plug will fit next to it, but then I have two more plugs on the front). Here's a pic:

DSCF0210%20-%20small.jpg

DSCF0214%20-%20small.jpg

Archived