Simple analog delay with tap tempo and expression pedal jack...does it exist ?

woodsmandan

• Members

Well, does it ? What are the options ?

I love my DD20, but I find myself using only the analog setting most of the time. I need tap tempo, and the one thing I really miss from my dead Line $hit DL-4 is the expression pedal, wich I used to control the wetness of the signal.

So I don't need all the hazarai that seems to be the rage...just one good analog sound, maybe up to 500-550ms, tap tempo and exp. pedal jack.

I am considering the RE20 for the job, but if I could find a smaller footprint and real analog pedal, I would be happy.

So, what delay do I need ?

• Members

You might want to look into the Pigtronix ECHOLUTION. This has tap tempo, expression pedal input, delay taps, modulation, and a very analog sound though the delay itself - with alot more than 500 msec available - is digitally implemented.

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:

http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

• Members

You might want to look into the Pigtronix ECHOLUTION. This has tap tempo, expression pedal input, delay taps, modulation, and a very analog sound though the delay itself - with alot more than 500 msec available - is digitally implemented.

No fair! He designed it :o (I think, I could be wrong)

I think you're best bet would be the re-20...pigtronix looks cool but not really want you want I think (lots of hazarai)

Archived