ehx pedal bag

RyanDC

• Members

i've been using the eh bag for probably a couple years now. when its on the floor being used, obviously theres no need for support beneath the pedals, and when its in transport (or just vertical) between the design of bag and the bulk of the pedals packed in there, theres virtually no bend/flex. the zipper seam has something to do with it, but it'd take me too long to put it into words.

ehx1.jpg

ehx7.jpg

ehx6.jpg

ehx3.jpg

in the second & third pics, an extra pedal has been added to the left of nicholson.

now i dont tour, and gigs are a low-intensity affair from load-up to end of nite; in that situation, the eh bag does exactly what i need-- transport, safety for all situations i'd be in, and doesnt add any weight or bs to the equation. i've got another board & anvil case that i could use, but given my needs, that doesnt add anything at all that i need from a case/board.

theres 'supports' that can be put into the case, from the back to the front, but once theres a few pedals in there, they also didnt add anything crucial to the equation.

if i had to do it again, i;d get two.

• Members

I've got a Gator keyboard bag that I use to carry my homemade pedalboard in. I cut a piece of 1/4" plywood to fit the bag, covered it with carpet, and added some rubber feet to elevate the back end. I usually take the board out of the bag, so the bag is really just for transport. Works great, and was pretty inexpensive.

• Members

I've got a Gator keyboard bag that I use to carry my homemade pedalboard in. I cut a piece of 1/4" plywood to fit the bag, covered it with carpet, and added some rubber feet to elevate the back end. I usually take the board out of the bag, so the bag is really just for transport. Works great, and was pretty inexpensive.

had the eh not come along, that was my next option. the weight/portability thing is a big factor for me. got any pics?

• Members

i've been using the eh bag for probably a couple years now. when its on the floor being used, obviously theres no need for support beneath the pedals, and when its in transport (or just vertical) between the design of bag and the bulk of the pedals packed in there, theres virtually no bend/flex. the zipper seam has something to do with it, but it'd take me too long to put it into words.

ehx1.jpg
ehx7.jpg
ehx6.jpg
ehx3.jpg

in the second & third pics, an extra pedal has been added to the left of nicholson.

now i dont tour, and gigs are a low-intensity affair from load-up to end of nite; in that situation, the eh bag does exactly what i need-- transport, safety for all situations i'd be in, and doesnt add any weight or bs to the equation. i've got another board & anvil case that i could use, but given my needs, that doesnt add anything at all that i need from a case/board.

theres 'supports' that can be put into the case, from the back to the front, but once theres a few pedals in there, they also didnt add anything crucial to the equation.

if i had to do it again, i;d get two.

Do you have to velcro the pedals to the bag?

• Members

I'd get the EHX Bag, but ironically, I don't think my EHX pedals would fit in it.
:freak:

I'll probably just stick with the Rondo Case...In red.
:D

it wont fit 'em all, but at one point i had one of the enormo maestro pedals in there (about 4" high) and surprisingly it fit while shut no prb, and no probs with green-era eh either. width/depth-wise, you'd possibly/probably still be {censored}ed after 4-5 choice eh pedals (dem, fh).

chuck, i'm glad you chimed in. its been a lil bit since you got that thing, and that you're still diggin it, cool. :thu: i'm guessing yer cat still does as well.

dangerousdan, i'm glad you mentioned how the velcro aint even a necessity. on occasion, i'll end up with a single pedal or two in there unvelcro'd (whatever came in in the last couple days), and by jove, the snugness of the bag does hold everything in place. :)

Archived