Moded my TS-9 yesterday...

mcinku

• Members

I received a mod kit from www.monteallums.com ;), I took the pedal to my friend, he has a TS-9 as well. I wanted to have a stock pedal, just to have a comparison as I do the mod.

....and after it was done, man it transformed this pedal into something way better.

The pedal lost that harsh top end and now a lot more frequencies are getting through. Before it was acting almost like a filter with boosting mids and adding this harshness to the top end. Now it's much mellower and smother and what is even more important more transparent. Now I can hear the character of the guitar a lot better than before.

highly recommended

:thu:

• Members
Great to hear...I haven't heard much about the monte allums for TS9. GASing so hard right now.

Monte Allums was new to me as well. I found it and I just went for it and man am I glad I did.

If you go for it, you won't be sorry.
I don't know how Keeley mod sounds or any other popular mods out there but I really don't care at this point. After I heard the difference, I'm happy with this one and not to mention the price difference compared to Keeley.

;)

Archived