Voodoo Microvibe

Keeley ts9

Boss BF-3

Boss CE-3

MXR Phase 90

Boss RC-2

Boss TU-2

Any cardinal rules i'm breaking?

None of it is run through the FX loop. Not sure if this is stupid or not, i've heard if i'm not using my amps gain channel that it doesn't matter if i run it through the amps FX loop or not, since i'm not ODing the preamp.

• Members

Run the TS9 before the microvibe, and if you want your MC-401 to act as a volume booster instead, run it after the TS9.

I agree and would also add that the way will probaby sound more natural at the front of the chain. Before the distortion and after the guitar.

• Members

Thank guy's

Should i run the boost pedal at the end of the chain or middle? Not sure if that sized chain will need more of a boost because of loss of signal. I DO use the boost as my lead pedal and not as a signal boost right now.

• Members

Thanks, played with it a bit last night. I think i like the chorus and vibe after the delay. It made a huge difference putting the vibe after the ts9. It had a lot more swirling affect and a lot more high end. I think i like the overall effect. When it was before the ts9 the the pedal was much more subtle.

Archived