I'm gonna spend my 20% MF discount on Pedals + a Pedalboard. Help Please?

Kelly808

• Members

BTW, I'm buying two heads because

1. the Blackheart is $149

2.The Valve Junior is $129

Both have good reviews, Valve Junior has some fun mods around.

After discount?

Blackheart for $120

Valve Junior for $103.2

Even if I don't end up liking one, I'm pretty sure I can resell them as hardly used, and not lose any money since those prices are gonna be for SHIPPED :D

• Members

I'm cancelling the CE-5, and gonna buy a chorus at another time after more research. (Adding that in was just an after thought, since I don't have one)

BTW, If you really need money, I can have you work the corner at the Pali Safeway :D

• Members

Man, I think i'm gonna be like the only guy in Hawaii with a 2061CX :D

Never seen one here before, but i've seen 2 stacked with a Silver Jubilee at the Sam Ash in Hollywood.

I don't think anyone would bother to buy a $900 cab that's just a 2x12, especially with the added shipping to Hawaii :D

But $720 with free shipping for a cool as {censored} looking cab that sounds great that no one else has?

:D

• Members

The Pali Safeway would be nice as I go to school in Manoa, but my parents wouldn't be too hot on it methinks as I live pretty far away from that. Safeway would be a nice place to work though. So far, I've applied to the Kahala theatres, down to earth on king, aaand barnes and noble. foodland hired me like 4 months ago, but they forgot to sign me up for orientation, but then called me a month later asking if I was ready to start. ...? Yeah now I'm like desperately trying to get a job. I think I'd rather work at B&N. Sometimes you get mad hours there, but whatever.

• Members
The Pali Safeway would be nice as I go to school in Manoa, but my parents wouldn't be too hot on it methinks as I live pretty far away from that. Safeway would be a nice place to work though. So far, I've applied to the Kahala theatres, down to earth on king, aaand barnes and noble. foodland hired me like 4 months ago, but they forgot to sign me up for orientation, but then called me a month later asking if I was ready to start. ...? Yeah now I'm like desperately trying to get a job. I think I'd rather work at B&N. Sometimes you get mad hours there, but whatever.

You obviously didn't get the joke lol

That place is famous for all the hookers in the parking lot.

(Not all of them are really female):cop::cop:

• Members

Okay awesome story about Hawaii tranny hookers.

I was in colorado with one of my friends for a ski trip, and late at night I was watching this documentary on tranny hookers on Hotel street. Like, a legit documentary on this {censored}. These bitches be like "yeah, I want to start a family after this" blah blah. Six months later I'm at the Kumu Kahua theatre on Hotel street, and lo and behold, there are those same girls from the documentary. What. The. {censored}.

• Members

Well one time, me and my friend went to Chinatown to go eat pho at this place he always go to.

We went into this parking lot building thingy to park, along the way up, we see a hot girl in a miniskirt, so i'm like "Hey, a hot chick, let's chat her up on the way down"

On the way down, we saw her squatting down by a wall, and singing some Barry White sounding song in an EXTREMELY DEEP VOICE.

We walked out of the parking structure and then i told him, "I think i'm gonna puke"

• Members

By the way, the Pedaltrain that I ordered is moving so sluggishly. I ordered it on the 19th, the people I ordered it from had a wrong email address, I had to pay them an extra $39.00 for INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, and it shipped out on the 28th. Still haven't gotten it. It should've been here a while ago.

• Members

I, too would hold off on the CE-5. You can find them pretty cheap on these forums. (Usually around $50)

Dude don't get the Boss CE-5. It sounds like {censored}. Buy the Analogman, it's the only chorus you will ever need. It's a little expensive, but you're gonna save a {censored}ing lot of money dude. How did you get that 20% off anyways? {censored}in' A man. I need a cab myself, but I think I'll look on craigslist. Why are you buying two heads?

Archived