KORG TRITON EXTREME 76! WHAT HAPPENED?

• Members

Hey I have been looking around online and at the music store for a Korg Triton Extreme 76 and I see they are pulled from the online stores and physical musical stores. What happened? Did Korg discontinue the 76 key models? Is there a new Triton coming out at the NAMM show? What is up?

I need to find one but can't?????????:confused:

• Members

Hey I have been looking around online and at the music store for a Korg Triton Extreme 76 and I see they are pulled from the online stores and physical musical stores. What happened? Did Korg discontinue the 76 key models? Is there a new Triton coming out at the NAMM show? What is up?

I need to find one but can't?????????
:confused:

It's called the Korg M3. It is the next Triton, but in reality more like a downgraded oasys. Check second hand for the any of the triton extremes, when i have cash in the future I think i might buy one myself. Looks like a lotta bang for little buck. :thu: :thu:

• Members

no need to lose sleep. I have an Extreme 76 with MOSS and max ram.

It is spotless, perfect

I have the M3-m. Give me a month or 2 with both, I will likely sell my Extreme. save your $$ in the interim

• Members

Still what happened to the 76 key, I have not issue buying used ones I just was inquiring if Korg changed the line up!!1

With the release of the Korg M3, either:

-- Korg Japan stopped manufacturing the Triton Extreme 76 (which will soon be followed by stopping manufacturing of all Triton Extremes)

-- Korg USA decided to stop importing the Triton Extreme 76 (since 88 and 61 key keyboards sell better in the U.S.)

Either way, the availability of any new Triton Extreme is limited.

The Korg M3 is the replacement for the Triton series.

• Members

Korg is phasing out the Tritons (extreme) with the advent of the M3. There will be no more Tritons ever.

They will, however, keep the TR series...which is a mini-Triton...anyway...there's logic in that somewhere (and I don't mean the software)

• Members

Someone been living in a cave?

Need to get out more :)

Archived