• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently at age 16 Markom owned:

Diezel VH4

PRS modern eagle

Mesa MK IV

59' LP reissue

Gretsch White falcon(Japanese, not american)

private stock PRS

59' LP

ZVEX super duper 2 in 1

ZVEX ltd. edition fuzz factory (8/16), vintage vox tonebender

echoczar w/angel baby

mxr evh phase 90

ibanez vintage ts808

boss ce-5

line 6 dl4

proco rat

big muff

digitech whammy

vox v847

moog phaser

fulltone clyde deluxe wah

4x12 mesa cab

2x12 orange cab

Herbert

WF10

WH10

Pete cornish TB-83 extra

Lovetone Doppelganger

Lovetone meatball

way huge swollen pickle

moog phaser

moog ring mod

• Members
Apparently at age 16 Markom owned:

Diezel VH4

PRS modern eagle

Mesa MK IV

59' LP reissue

Gretsch White falcon(Japanese, not american)

private stock PRS

59' LP

ZVEX super duper 2 in 1

ZVEX ltd. edition fuzz factory (8/16), vintage vox tonebender

echoczar w/angel baby

mxr evh phase 90

ibanez vintage ts808

boss ce-5

line 6 dl4

proco rat

big muff

digitech whammy

vox v847

moog phaser

fulltone clyde deluxe wah

4x12 mesa cab

2x12 orange cab

Herbert

WF10

WH10

Pete cornish TB-83 extra

Lovetone Doppelganger

Lovetone meatball

way huge swollen pickle

moog phaser

moog ring mod

Oh My God

:eek:

• Members

get off his case. im sure a lot of people on these boards have had mommy and daddy pay for their pedals.

i've paid for every pedal on my board except my dl4 that i got for my 16th bday. there is something satisfying about making minimum wage and scraping to buy gear. it makes me do a lot more research before i buy something and makes me appreciate it more.

Dude, you must have missed the last 1/4 of this thread. There's like 5 of use who make $7 an hour and have respectable rigs.

• Members

Don't you guys think it's a way better feeling knowing that you worked hard to buy all your gear though? You can look at it and you know that you worked for the money and you spent it on something you enjoy doing. It's all worthwhile I think. I'd much rather have nice gear paid for out of my own pocket than having my parents buy me everything.

Like someone said here earlier, it makes you do research. I made $125 a week. I can't just blow it on something I'll end not using/liking. I only buy what I'm going to actually use.

• Members

Are you sure he's not just posting a pic of some professional guitarist's set up (the OP's link)? Even if his parents were funding it (which they would have to be), it would take years to accumulate that many pedals.

As to Markom, he hangs out on the gear page and seems to be an o.k. kid. No complaints here. His collection of pedals easily has to be worth well over $10,000.00. Add in his guitars and amps and you're talking enough money to buy a new car. :eek: But if that's what he wants to spend his or his parents' money on, and it's not hurting anyone, so be it. :thu:

• Members

Christmas and birthdays only come around once a year. There is no way that is all from that, probabaly a few pedals. But a Fender and a Gibson guitar awell....??

and most of his money is in those marshalls (I would think. One of those is worth the same amount as the Les Paul and more than the strat)

• Members

theres no possiable way...the most ive ever made at a summer job was like 4000-5000 working full time.

unless he had like 3 different jobs, theres no possiable way. And even then he wouldnt have enough time to play all that gear.

I just worked in a warehouse cooler for 4 months, terrible wage, 14.70 an hour, and I would roll in over a thou a week before taxing.. :freak:

60 hours a week.

At 16 years old, there's no taxing off.

With the oilsands business up here, 16 year olds are quitting school and heading up to Fort McMurray and reeling in $100,000 a year as an apprentice.

• Members
I just worked in a warehouse cooler for 4 months, terrible wage, 14.70 an hour, and I would roll in over a thou a week before taxing..
:freak:
60 hours a week.

At 16 years old, there's no taxing off.

With the oilsands business up here, 16 year olds are quitting school and heading up to Fort McMurray and reeling in $100,000 a year as an apprentice.

I don't think you're allowed to work 60 hours a week if you're under 18 in the US. I'm pretty sure the limit is 40.

• Members

I don't think you're allowed to work 60 hours a week if you're under 18 in the US. I'm pretty sure the limit is 40.

I definitely worked over 60 hours a week several times when I was

I started washing dishes when I was 12 and I believe that's illegal in Massachusetts.

Archived