How did you put velcro on your rat ?

denimboy

• Members

I take the four battery cover screw and the four feet, put them in a little bag, like the kind you might get with guitar picks, then I put them in the battery compartment and velcro on the bottom, which will keep the compartment closed. Of course, you won't be able to use the battery, but I run mine off a power supply anyway.

• Members

I took the feet off, replaced the screws, took off the battery cover and put the velcro over the screws.

It's never come unattached from my board.

Make sure you get industrial strengh velcro, Home Depot has it if you have one near you.

• Members

I took the screws off the feet, put velcro on the bottom, and then put the screws, without the feet, back on over the velcro. i have mine lined us so the battery screw is on the gap on the pedaltrain. but i guess tape would hold it if you have a different board.

• Members

Built a platform similar to NYC's. Cut a thin board about the size of the pedal, drill holes for the feet and the battery screw, glue carpet to the top of the platform (also with holes), and velcro the platform to the board. I have NYC platforms for my wah and FDII which look much nicer but it works.

Archived