FullDrive2 Mosfet. Running on 9 or 18V?

separanets

• Members

FullTone FullDrive2 Mosfet question.

Hi, have just bought one. Can anyone tell me what are the differences in running it from 9 to 18V? What is the role the Mosfet switch plays?

You just bought one, but you're asking us? I don't get it? We should be asking you? Doesn't it come with a manual? YOu just bought a $200+ pedal, but you're not sure how to use it?

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.

• Members

You just bought one, but you're asking us? I don't get it? We should be asking you? Doesn't it come with a manual? YOu just bought a $200+ pedal, but you're not sure how to use it?

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.

You at least were trying to be. :thu: Actually, I expected answers, not questions. :) Though a great deal I was asking the owners of this pedal. What's wrong if I first buy a used pedal for cheap and then learn how to tweak it. Do you find it possible to try out a used boutiq pedal via the http protocol on eBay? I got it for $100, because it was recommended as a good booster and decent fat drive for statocasters. But it has too many switches for that. I never met a pedal with so many controls. So I think it's a good idea to learn what they all serve for.

Archived