Another NGD!!!!

fuzzface71

• Members
Cool! How much do they go for new?
:confused:

I got mine back in 97' It was a gift from my then girlfriend (now wife) so I'm not really sure how much it cost. I think it was marked at about $450-$500. I can't remember if it was new or used, though. If it was used, it must have been played once, because it was mint.
I had played it about 2 weeks before I got it. I was drawn to it like a moth to the flame. In the Olympic white with the big headstock, it just stood out from all of the other strats in the store (E.U. Wurlitzer's a now long gone New England music chain that was a great music store, RIP at the hands of GC). I must have played it for an hour or more.

• Members

I got mine back in 97' It was a gift from my then girlfriend (now wife) so I'm not really sure how much it cost. I think it was marked at about $450-$500. I can't remember if it was new or used, though. If it was used, it must have been played once, because it was mint.

I had played it about 2 weeks before I got it. I was drawn to it like a moth to the flame. In the Olympic white with the big headstock, it just stood out from all of the other strats in the store (E.U. Wurlitzer's a now long gone New England music chain that was a great music store, RIP at the hands of GC). I must have played it for an hour or more.

Cool. Mine is a '98 and is also dead mint! The guy who owned it took good care his guitars like babies. I just wished that it had those bigger "Stratocaster", "With Synchronized Tremolo" on it, but I think it's still cool.

Do you have a picture of yours?

• Members
Cool. Mine is a '98 and is also dead mint! The guy who owned it took good care his guitars like babies. I just wished that it had those bigger "Stratocaster", "With Synchronized Tremolo" on it, but I think it's still cool.

Do you have a picture of yours?

68%20RI%20strat.jpg

It's not the greatest picture, but here it is. The color seems a little washed out in the picture.

Archived