NPD (yay) problems (booo)

skitzy

• Members

sooo i got my hands on a holy grail reverb yesterday via trade. and it sounds great, i love it.

i noticed, however, today that when i engage it, the more verb i put on, the lower my signal gets until there is just no more. i opened it up and made sure all connections were fine. i plugged it in again and i heard it working fine, but when i go past 1 oclock, it starts breaking up and getting really really noisy and static-y. i attributed this to the giant {censored}ing radio antenna next door, so i moved to another room and it worked fine.

my question, though, it about it cutting my signal. this shouldn't happen, right?

it likes to work most of the time, but every so often there will be no verb, just straight signal, and the pot on the pedal controlling the volume.

halp :confused:

oh, edit

it came with a dedicated power supply. i was using that when i first noticed it. then i switched to a one-spot with an adapter and noticed the same thing. i then switched back to the original ps and it worked fine, then back to the one spot and it worked fine as well

wtf is wrong with my pedal :(

• Members

The knob is wet/dry mix. After 12 o'clock your dry signal goes away.

Nature of the beast'd.

well i knew that, but the fact that i got no signal whatsoever is the thing. no wet or dry came through, it was essentially just a volume knob.

• Members

well i knew that, but the fact that i got no signal whatsoever is the thing. no wet or dry came through, it was essentially just a volume knob.

Huh. I guess I didn't fully understand your post.

Never heard that happening. I'd say send it back to wherever you purchased it from and get a new one.

Archived