I Just Won Radiohead Tickets on Ebay!!!

amaleelake

• Members

Hey guys,

I won that auction!! And I would like to say thank you to everyone who responded to my "how does ebay work" thread because your advise sure payed off :thu:

This will be the first time that I will see Radiohead. But after they put out In Rainbows I was willing to do almost anything to see them on this tour. So, I bought tickets for my brother and myself and I am flying from Costa Rica to Florida in May, I can't wait! Overall this is one really expensive show, but it will be worth much more than what I paid for it I am sure :)

Anyone else going to the show in Tampa on the 6th of May?....

• Members
i have an extra ticket for sale for the houston show.

I know, I read that the other day. I was really considering buying that but when I compared the price of airfare, Florida was significantly cheaper. Plus my family lives there and I really wanted to take my brother.

But somebody on here should snatch that baby up :idea:

• Members
hey congrats!
:thu:

enjoy the gig i'm sure it will be killer.
:)

Hey thanks melx!!

It wouldn't have happened as easily without your help ;)

If you are ever considering a vacation and would like to come to Costa Rica you'll have a place to stay :thu:

• Members
Hey thanks melx!!

It wouldn't have happened as easily without your help
;)

If you are ever considering a vacation and would like to come to Costa Rica you'll have a place to stay

hahaha, cheers. :thu:

the first country in the world to constitutionally abolish its army, sounds like a place I would enjoy. :)

• Members

I wish they were coming to MI.... Nobody I like ever comes here.... (Except RHCP and naturally, I don't get tickets while every single person I know goes...)

Have you tried ebay for tickets after they are sold out? Surely there are people selling them.

Radiohead are going to be in MO. That's not TOO far from you.....

• Members
hahaha, cheers.

the first country in the world to constitutionally abolish its army, sounds like a place I would enjoy.
:)

Hey! So you know a little bit about Costa Rica - all right! Did you learn that in school? Because it seems like the European schooling system is much better that in the States (I never learned that in school in NY).

Yeah, that is one of the reasons that I moved here. They are way more in line with my beliefs. They have more holidays that anywhere else that I have ever been in the world. They really value enjoying life more than anything else.

Viva Costa Rica! :D

• Members
I still don't know when tickets for San Diego and Santa Barbara go on sale
:(

The tickets for the SF's OUTSIDE LANDS Music & Arts Festival, CA, USA are on sale right now. Is that one of the venues that you were talking about?

Either way, taking a look at their website every day (or multiple times a day) is a small price to pay. I guess it is all about patience. I was willing to offer the seller of the tickets that I got 4 x's the amount (privately, apart from ebay) he was asking just to make sure that I got the tickets but in the end I was patient and got them for much less. You'll get yours :)

• Members
Hey! So you know a little bit about Costa Rica - all right! Did you learn that in school? Because it seems like the European schooling system is much better that in the States (I never learned that in school in NY).

Yeah, that is one of the reasons that I moved here. They are way more in line with my beliefs. They have more holidays that anywhere else that I have ever been in the world. They really value enjoying life more than anything else.

Viva Costa Rica!
:D

I don't know much....and I can't remember anything from school (it was a long time ago!!)

My sister told me it was the nicest place in Central America, she's the traveler in my family. She traveled around that area a couple of years ago and did a fair bit of research before hand, the thing about the army was just something I remember her telling me. I just remember thinking it was cool. :)

• Members

The tickets for the SF's OUTSIDE LANDS Music & Arts Festival, CA, USA are on sale right now. Is that one of the venues that you were talking about?

Nope, that's about 12 hours from here.

I'm checking ateaseweb every day or two because there's always a 100+ page pre-sale thread when they announce ticket sales.

Archived