Fuzz: The Sound that Revolutionized the World

tubezipper

• Members

I thought it was great. There can always be more and maybe they can do additional specialty stuff in a future installment. But it was well put together, they did a good job on the culture. They just should have focused more on just fuzz if it was going to be called that. But ultimately I was more happy that it was about lots of effects.

• Members

I thought it was great. There can always be more and maybe they can do additional specialty stuff in a future installment. But it was well put together, they did a good job on the culture. They just should have focused more on just fuzz if it was going to be called that. But ultimately I was more happy that it was about lots of effects.

I loved it. Let's face it, no one is lining up to make movies about stompboxes so I'll take what I can get. I especially loved the demonstrations which got me all excited about Jordon Bosstones and the Gretsch Expandafuzz. Youtube is a great place to watch pedal demonstrations. I got a lot of good settings for my Analogman Bi-chorus there

• Members

A guy from around here made it. Also has the local amp guru (John Markovich, natch) with a few always pithy snide remarks.

I traded a homemade pedal for it ;)

Anyway, for shut-in losers like us this movie is a godsend, but as an overview of Fuzz, it is like "meh."

I would have liked more better, but I'll settle for what I've got.

Archived