DANELECTRO guitars??

sdresdre

• Members

I've been playing mine nonstop for the past 2 months. I'm afraid I might like the way it sounds more than my Les Paul, which was almost 10 times more expensive lol. Well that might be stretching it, but what a cool sound!

Here's mine:

59DC1.jpg
59DC2.jpg
59DC3.jpg

Whats with the stringing job on the D string up at the head going around your A-string tuning head? :cop:

Awesome guitar though, this thread is giving me some serious Dan-o GAS :love::love:

• Members

yeah i want a 59DC so bad.

www.danguitars.com
has a decent selection, sometimes vintage, he now carries new stock.

Man that place is a rip. They overcharge the price on those guitars by about $100. The dano 59 DC goes for $250 street price and list at $299. That place sells it about $100 more. Good thing I got two of them at MF when they had them for $249 shipped.

• Members

Whats with the stringing job on the D string up at the head going around your A-string tuning head?
:cop:

Awesome guitar though, this thread is giving me some serious Dan-o GAS
:love:
:love:

thats how it came from the factory haha. i took that picture a couple days after i got it. for $249 i wasn't gonna complain.

• Members

Don't like the looks of the danos, but I love the look and the sound of lipstick pickups. I'm toying with the idea of modding another guitar with GFS lipsticks, either a mexican strat or using the humbucker lipsticks in my epiphone les paul, but I'm not sure about that, anyone know how the (quite trebly) lipstick pickups would sound in a (quite bassy) LP?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived