Prunes and Custard clone?

umcoo

• Members

Seems like a really nice pedal. The guy doesn't make a lot of them and they don't come up for sale that often. Any reason you don't want to buy from the Mfr? Besides cost? Seems like cloning out of production stuff is best. This guy makes a great pedal...give him some cash. :-)

• Members

That was my board. You can get the schematic/layout at the forbidden forum. Is it forbidden here?

The reason I cloned it is only because of the cost. I built it out of curiosity since I had heard them on record but not played with one. After building it it confirmed my suspicion that it simply isn't useful enough to me to pay $175+ for one.

plum2.jpgplum1.jpg

• Members

Looks good Sonic. Fairly easy build?

Yeah, it's relatively simple, no unusual parts or anything. Board mounted pots and switches make it less difficult as well, though you have to be more precise with your drilling.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

That was my board. You can get the schematic/layout at the forbidden forum. Is it forbidden here?

The reason I cloned it is only because of the cost. I built it out of curiosity since I had heard them on record but not played with one. After building it it confirmed my suspicion that it simply isn't useful enough to me to pay $175+ for one.

plum2.jpgplum1.jpg

Sorry to dig up this thread. Could anyone PM me the schematic/layout, or even a link to where to find this? As I have been searching for hours now and cant seem to find anything at all. :confused:

Cheers, Sponboy.

Archived