rate the board I am currently building (and offer advice)

• Members

so here is what I am building towards slowly.... stuff in red I already own

EB VPJr--> Fulltone Clyde --> Diamond Comp --> Diamond J Drive Mk III --> Diamond Fireburst --> Loop with tuner out (inside loop Maxon OD808 --> Maxon Phase tone --> SMMH) (Tuner = Korg DTR1000) --> DLS Chorus Vib --> Empress Tremolo --> Retrosonic Delay --> amp, in amp loop--> Boss GT8 programmed for delays and chorus and harmonizer and can also act as backup incase amp fails

any thoughts or suggestions before I go blowing more money? :)

• Members
i wanted to rate a pedal board but all i see is stuff about the pedals that would go on a pedalboard.

oh well

I meant rate the choice, in a help me make good decisions sorta way since I would buy most of this stuff new and lose a lot on resale if it doesnt work out....., not in a "oooh look at all my shiny stuff" TGP sorta way lol

oh and the GT8 has all modeling turned off, its just delays and a few scattered effects in the amps loop.... its a Mesa F-30 and the loop is surprisingly finnecky, yet it plays nice with the GT8 :idk:... the rest of the stuff is going out front....

• Members

I meant rate the choice, in a help me make good decisions sorta way since I would buy most of this stuff new and lose a lot on resale if it doesnt work out....., not in a "oooh look at all my shiny stuff" TGP sorta way lol

yeah i know. but for a moment i was hopeing that is was going to be about actually building a board. i find that infinitely more interesting than the minutae of the difference in phasers or what should go in the loop or not.

have you tried those pedals? do they sound good to you?

• Members
yeah i know. but for a moment i was hopeing that is was going to be about actually building a board. i find that infinitely more interesting than the minutae of the difference in phasers or what should go in the loop or not.

have you tried those pedals? do they sound good to you?

yes, but never together, and how pedals interact together is a big deal so I am hoping for some insight if anyone has it, as well possible insight on dependability issues, etc would be nice...

or people who may have had similar pedals and switched to other options, and why would also be nice :)

Archived