NPD: Catalinbread Content Inside

• Members
And yes this is the vid / aud , that has made me want a SK V.2 .
:thu:
, to Proguitarshop .

I ordered mine from them and received the pedal within three days of ordering it. So quick and the shipping is free. Great store.

But seriously, I recommend this pedal to anyone looking for a unique sounding dirt that doesn't get too heavy but can get very gritty.

• Members

Good to ear cause as much as I like stacking my OCD's , as I've mentioned before sometimes I feel as if the mid are not quite the pallet I desire ... , I might even try replacing the RC Boost with the SK.2 and ear what happens .

I was looking at the OCD as I felt I would want more gain but realized that the low to medium was more important for me as I love my Big Muff for high gain stuff. But the SK can get pretty heavy in a gritty and good way.

It is pretty transparent and the clean boost setting is awesome. I haven't turned the pedal off yet and I don't think I will be playing clean for sometime.

Is there any word on what the new version will have differently and what the toggle switches will do? Damn, maybe I should have waited to buy mine...

Archived