The Official "sdresdre on Sacks" Lounge

sdresdre

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You seem to have a lot of knowledge about sacks. Could you recommend a good, decently priced all purpose sack? I'm kinda new to the world of sacks, and all the different options are bit confusing, tbh.

• Members
You seem to have a lot of knowledge about sacks. Could you recommend a good, decently priced all purpose sack? I'm kinda new to the world of sacks, and all the different options are bit confusing, tbh.

this is your standard all purpose stack.

allnl7.jpg

if you want to see some more advanced stacks i can show you(over and over and over) but i dont recommend it. nobody wants to see that.

please let me know if you would like me to show you this sack in black and white..... or upside down.

• Members
i know most of the guys on here keep their sacks in their bedrooms/studios, but i've been thinking about bringing my sack out with me when i gig.. is there any way to make my sack durable enough for this sort of use?

thanks for your interest in sacks guys! :wave:

i know what your thinking. who uses sacks anymore? not me! none of my favorite couriers use them anymore. they are so outdated and well..... cheezy. no {censored}ing way! :mad: they are the best and your a moron if you dont think so. have you even tried to use a sack properly? when is the last time?.....

ok i should stop. getting excited. back to your question.

if your sack has not had much use please make sure to clean very well. this includes removing debris like hair/bumps. if your sack hasen't been used in a while be VERY careful. it could break/pop open REALLY easily. you should do a test run in your bedroom FIRST before bringing it to a gig.

does anyone want to see all the pics again? i can post them. just say the word......... PLEASE

:idea:

Archived