Lovepedal Fuzzes

• Members

Hey can someone give me a little rundown of the different Lovepedal Fuzzes? I'm searching but I'm not finding anything that describes them very well. I have a White Dragon on the way and I kinda got it on a whim so I'm digging for info. There seem to be dozens of different Lovepedal fuzzes around!

• Members

I remember hailing the BlackBox Inferno as one of my fav OD+Fuzz at the store...but the "Death of a Vox" pedal tried steal my wallet at the same time.
musical feedback even with the lightest of gain...at my command...I thought the pedal was ridiculous. can't explain it given that I haven't played pedals that behaved in such manner.

Overall they are the tits when its comes to musical mindess.

• Members

i have a Lovepedal Fuzz50. Its in a circular enclosure with a single knob for volume. It sounds like a Fuzz version of the COT50. It cleans up well, and is somewhat of a combination of a distortion and fuzz. it covers some fuzz face and muff territory.

• Members

The White Dragon have is great. I have one and also the Karl fuzz, two very different tones that can go together nice. The white dragon is kinda different. It has a silicon tranny and a germ one. The controls are left to right master volume,gain,and tranny blend knob. To the left the germ is all in and to the right the silicon is all in and in between is in between. To the germ side you have a drier treble booster to tone bender grit and as you dial in the silicon it fuzzes up incredibly almost to muff proportions but with a decent feel. It screams volume too. The Karl is much more fuzz face in type, but with a nice "ring mod" texture that doesn;t really do chords in a normal way. The White dragon is more solid in feel and will do chords well. It is my ronson in a box thang.

• Members

I also just got a lil china version of the COT 50 that is sweet. It is kinda a fuzz in tone also but much tighter and louder and crunchier. The best combo is the White dragon into Lil China into whatever.

*sigh* TGP huh? So I have a corksniffer fuzz then.

Hey sniff this, huh! Good fuzz is for the world.

Archived