Which pedal does this?

• Members

I have two leslie sims, both the Destination ROtation and the Destination Rotation SINGLE.

My dilema is that I love the slow speed sound on the single and the faster speed on the oriignal.

Sigh...

So I want to use a pedal to fade between the two pedals, for example- leave the single on the "slow" setting and the oriignal on the fast setting and use the pedal to kind of gradually fade into one another.

Is there a pan pedal or stereo volume pedal or what that I need to use to do that?

:confused:

• Members
If you were to pan from one effect to the other, it wouldn't be like ramping from one speed to the other.

Yeah- not quite- but maybe it would a whole new effect thing :eek:

Why must this happen!?

I love the slow speed on the single- it sounds perfectly asymetrically phasey- the original is a bit too chorusy. But on the fast speed, the single sounds more like a vibe, where the original sounds like the sound of a leslie in my head...

I want both.:cry::cry::cry:

• Members
Yeah- not quite- but maybe it would a whole new effect thing
:eek:

Why must this happen!?

I love the slow speed on the single- it sounds perfectly asymetrically phasey- the original is a bit too chorusy. But on the fast speed, the single sounds more like a vibe, where the original sounds like the sound of a leslie in my head...

I want both.
:cry:

ok, just making sure. Going from a phasey sound to a chorusy one could indeed sound neat and open up some unique possibilities.

• Members
ok, just making sure. Going from a phasey sound to a chorusy one could indeed sound neat and open up some unique possibilities.

Yeah- but if you hear a sample of a Fender vibratone cab it seems to sound more like the single on slow and the original on fast- and that's what I want. Maybe I should go digital again and buy the Korg G4- the rotary sim in the GT-10 just don't cut it though.

:cry::cry::cry:

Archived