Show off your sloppy/messy board!

Blungo

• Members

I'm worried that this is another of my stoopid ideas, but i've come to realize that for some reason the boards that i admire the most are usually a bit sloppy or untidy.

I also just realized (that because i tried to cram too much stuff on it) that my little board is a bit of a mess.

Anyhow, here's mine.

Lets' see your not super tidy board.

2u3zc7s.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:love:

you have a beautiful board dude!

:thu:

Thank you! I do love this board above all other previous incarnations.

Thanks for appreciating it. I do realize that it's mildly quirky and probably not everyone's cup of tea.

Lets' see mo' sloppy boards!

• Members

I would add overdrive and distortion and
:rawk:

Monsterpiece is great too --- I'd keep that on there forever.

I have the PNP side of the monsterpiece set to not full on fuzz. Backing off on the guitars volume gets me some nice overdrivey tones.

• Members

my board might qualify as messy. there are some times that velcro'd pedal sit at an angle cause it was the only way to fit wires to where they need to go. i even velcro'd a tap tempo (keyboard sustain pedal) for the dd20, on toe of my dl4's expression pedal.

i gotta get some george l's.

• Members

mine isn't OCD tidy.

and in fact it's filthy.

covered in dirt and blood and crap.

but.

it also has to be fairly tidy to keep it in one piece night after night.

if i had any cables exposed then they'd probably end up being broken. all the pedals have to be secured down. but also, i don't care if they are straight.

then the only thing keeping it tidy is i've crammed so much on it, if the pedals aren't on right then they get in the way of other pedals.

• Members

my board might qualify as messy. there are some times that velcro'd pedal sit at an angle cause it was the only way to fit wires to where they need to go. i even velcro'd a tap tempo (keyboard sustain pedal) for the dd20, on toe of my dl4's expression pedal.

i gotta get some george l's.

pics?

• Members

Meh, that's really not the case. I just don't care enough to use velcro right now. I'm waiting till I can spend the cash on a PT Jr.

Oh well.

:p

My mistake! You sir are vindicated. And welcome to the sloppy board club!:thu:

• Members

I like your board because I've never owned a single thing on it, and yet they're all things I would genuinely like to try out. Nice!

Thank you! I'm getting very attached to everything on there.

I kind of didn't feel like mine was really messy enough to start a sloppy board thread. I guess that's why i'm being such a cop.

• Members

mine isn't OCD tidy.

and in fact it's filthy.

covered in dirt and blood and crap.

but.

it also has to be fairly tidy to keep it in one piece night after night.

if i had any cables exposed then they'd probably end up being broken. all the pedals have to be secured down. but also, i don't care if they are straight.

then the only thing keeping it tidy is i've crammed so much on it, if the pedals aren't on right then they get in the way of other pedals.

Excuses, excuses...

Archived