Any Perth locals here? (Mesa/Boogie ampfest)

petejt

• Members

Hey folks, if any of you in the Perth local area are interested in Mesa/Boogie amps or just like great guitar sounds, there's an "amp fest" being held in Victoria Park, called "Boogie Nights in Manhattan".

I was invited to it by one of the local music shops, and posted a thread about it in the Amps forum. I thought you folks might be interested as well, so, if you're free on Tuesday night 19th August, come down to Manhattan's Bar & Cafe in Vic Park around 6:30pm (free entry) and rock out with the screaming Boogies. :cool:

There'll be all sorts of Mesa/Boogie amps there, so surely will be a wide variety of great music. I want to take along my MarkIV to represent the best amp that M/B have ever made. :)

Here's the official flier. This was also posted on the Boogie Board by one of the guys that will be performing there.

l_4c89d9cf2426f600723a89ecf37eb810.jpg

• Members
Hey folks, if any of you in the Perth local area are interested in Mesa/Boogie amps or just like great guitar sounds, there's an "amp fest" being held in Victoria Park, called "Boogie Nights in Manhattan".

I was invited to it by one of the local music shops, and posted a thread about it in the Amps forum. I thought you folks might be interested as well, so, if you're free on Tuesday night 19th August, come down to Manhattan's Bar & Cafe in Vic Park around 6:30pm (free entry) and rock out with the screaming Boogies.
:cool:
There'll be all sorts of Mesa/Boogie amps there, so surely will be a wide variety of great music. I want to take along my MarkIV to represent the best amp that M/B have ever made.
:)

Here's the official flier. This was also posted on the
Boogie Board
by one of the guys that will be performing there.

l_4c89d9cf2426f600723a89ecf37eb810.jpg

Am I the only one that notices the SRP on that 5:25 :cop:

• 8 months later...

Archived